- The unique God, who is one yet three—Father, Son, and Spirit—has spoken to man through the inspired, infallible word of God, the Bible.
- The second of this Trinity, the Son of God, was born of a virgin to be a man, Jesus Christ, who is both fully God and a sinless man.
- As the spotless Lamb of God, Jesus died on the cross to redeem sinful mankind, resurrected after three days, and ascended bodily to the right hand of God in the heavens as Lord of all.
- Whenever anyone believes in this Jesus, the only Savior, he is immediately forgiven of his sins, born again by the Spirit of God to have the eternal life of God in his human spirit, and becomes a member of the Body of Christ, the church.
- The church, as the bride of Christ, sojourns on earth with the expectation of and longing for Christ’s return as the Bridegroom.
About our meetings
If you like to read, here are some links to various Christian literature resources and a lot more details concerning our faith and our beliefs.